Monday, 12 August 2013

The Weeknd in Manchester.



Hello Everybody!


Recently I remembered attending a concert by my favorite PBR&B artist Abel Tesfaye, known as "The Weeknd". It was magical and the images of that night still remain. The Weeknd is a Canadian PBR&B singer. His style is very different, a little bit like Michael Jackson. He has a very unique voice which I personally believe separates him from all R&B singers, leaving the others miles behind! 

The Weeknd played at the HMV Ritz in Manchester and the concert was breathtaking, an absolutely amazing experience. The turn out was really massive! People came from all places to attend the concert. I am really happy to have attended the concert. The Weeknd played songs from his latest album Trilogy: every song on his album (you can tell) has been written and produced from the heart. There is not a single song from his album that I do not love! I would recommend it massively and suggest you purchase it.
The Weeknd is currently working on his next album titled Kiss Land, which should be out soon. I am very excited by the thought of its release.

For those who did not attend The Weeknd concert, truly you have missed out on an amazing experience. BUT not to worry. The Weeknd is back in Manchester in November on the 23rd and the 24th at the 02 Apollo Manchester. 



No comments:

Post a Comment